Friday

Winding Down August

This is the time of year that things at the Hayes House start picking up. School is now into full swing and fall fever is beginning to make it's way in. I'm trying to hold off on fall decorations at least until the first day of September, but I will admit that I am getting a bit antsy about it. I am over summer this year. With the rain and pop up thunderstorms everyday, I am just ready to move on.
Brookelynn had fall pictures on Wednesday (8/21/13) and as luck would have it, we were running behind that morning. It was a quick wash-n-go look as we headed out the front door that morning. Of course there was intermittent showers throughout the day too. Too humid to do anything outdoors in the evening. We headed to church at 6:15 and stopped by Zaxby's for a quick dinner afterwords and called it a day.
Thursday was Brookelynn's day to take candy to school to pass out to the football players. Each ballgame has a different cheerleader in charge of distributing candy. Brookelynn took M&M's to school with a label that read "ATMS Raiders are Marvelous & Magnificent". She had to be at school by 6:25 Tuesday morning to pass out the candy, so we had to get a head start.
Devin came home from school with a swollen pinky finger on Thursday (8/22/13). He said he stubbed it in gym class. I'm not sure if it she be seen by a doctor or not. He claims that it is alright, so hopefully it's not broken. Brookelynn went to a volleyball game at Avery Trace Thursday evening. She is enjoying these middle school years.

Before I leave the blog today, I want to post a few random iphone photos that have nothing to do with my post or this weeks happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment