Saturday

Time Passes Quickly

I had to get a new hair dryer on Tuesday. The one I had was on it's last leg. A gentle breeze is about all the wind that it could muster up here lately.
I prepared a home cooked meal on Thursday...Taco Salad.  I know that is not too much of a meal, but it beats Tuesday nights Papa Johns and Wednesday evenings Logan's dinner before church.  Brooke had a ball game Thursday evening, so it was nice to get to come home to eat dinner and relax for a while.
Friday evening we visited the Michaela in the hospital to see baby Addelyn. She sure is a cutie. She looks a lot like Maleigha if you ask me. I cannot believe that Maleigha and I have children that are old enough to have their own children. Part of me almost gets depressed at the thought of how much life that we have already lived, while the other part of me is in awe of what wonderful things life has in store. Who knows, my best days might still be ahead of me. I look forward to them all while savoring the day that I am in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment