Sunday

Christmas at Daddy's 2015 Edition

Breakfast!  I had forgotten all about it being my day for breakfast at church on Sunday, December 20.  Stroker reminded me about it around 9am Sunday morning. that gave me about 20 minutes to get dressed, get food and get to church.  Needless to say, I ran in with a bag of McDonalds sausage and biscuits at the last second. 
Just another example of how there is never enough hours in the day it seems. 
After church service, we rushed home, changed, made a delivery and set out to daddy's for Christmas at his house. Phyllis cooked dinner for about 25 of us as usual. That is a lot of preparation for all of us, but she does it every year. We took photos with daddy, had a good lunch, opened gifts and had a great time. I got daddy a yellow convertible. He always talks about them, but will never buy himself one. Mine was a bit smaller scale, but none the less...it's a yellow convertible. 
Look at this...Daddy with 8 grand kids and 5 of his 8 great grand kids!
 This is how I make daddy feel uncomfortable...but I did it anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment