Saturday

December Begins

I took mom to Premier Diagnostics on Tuesday, December 1, for some tests. I had an appointment of my own that day too...for a back massage.

That is also the same day that we had to give up Hank. Stoker had met his limit as to how much kitten he could stand. So, I loaded him up and took him to Katey for the night. He had a permanent home waiting for him at Lisa's the next day.
It was hard to say goodbye. 
I spent the rest of the first week of December working on Christmas cards and 
painting on a family birthday's sign at Stacia's. 
Grey helped me a little too.
We had dinner at the Dipsy Doodle Friday night, December 4, with Debi and Sterl before we went by the hospital to visit Matt and Michelle. They had gone to the doctor earlier in the day to find the gender of the their baby, but instead could not find a heartbeat. 
Saturday, December 5, I had a photo shoot with the Drouillard's. I could never be a professional photographer. Getting everyone's attention, getting smiles and making sure no ones eyes are closed is more challenging than you think.
Later that day...Heather L. and I went to Cheekwood together to see the Christmas light display. It was beautiful. The weather was good too. The temps were in the 50's, so we were not freezing. We had such a good time.



No comments:

Post a Comment