Sunday

4th Annual Christmas Shopping Trip.

Saturday, December 19, was mine and Maleigha'a annual Christmas shopping adventure. We had so much fun.
 I felt bad for Stroker having to make deliveries all by himself all day. I almost cancelled on Maleigha. but I didn't want to because we have done this since 2012.
Stroker managed just fine without me. The kids helped him some too.
Maleigha and I headed out early to Lebanon. Our first stop was Cracker Barrel for Breakfast and a little shopping at the old Country Store. It was here that we came up with next years plan. Christmas sweaters! I also picked up a gift or two (and a couple of things for me).
Our next stop was down town Lebanon where we circled the round-a-bout parked and walked boutique to boutique admiring the cute clothes and frowning at the price tags. I bought a few items (he-hem...for myself).  We even took time for a couple of shopping selfies.
Then we proceeded to Murfreesboro where we finished off the night. We even made Mickey jealous of our lunch choice. Our last stop was Target where I had mentioned that the only thing I planned to buy was a new Keurig for Stroker. Of course they were sold out of the one that I wanted. According to one of the Target associates, there was one in inventory, but nowhere to be found. Just before checkout, my eyes picked up on a Keurig logo, so as I quickly looked back, there was the Keurig I was looking for in the kids clothing section, on the floor, under a pile of wrapping paper,bows and bags.
Thanks God for leading me right to it. It amazes me how He is always showing up to help me.
After making it through the check out line, we loaded the car and headed home. Another successful shopping adventure. I'll admit, I thought this one would be more treacherous, nerve racking and a headache being so late in the season, but it turned out to be another awesome trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment