Monday

Finishing up February

Saturday morning I woke up early and for some reason, I had this uncontrollable urge to shop.  I tried to satisfy the urge by making a trip to Wal-Mart and getting some groceries and hygiene items that had been on our list for a few days, but that didn't seem to satisfy my urge. I eventually ended up at Kohl's where my receipt plainly states that I "saved" $456.26.  So, I don't see my shopping adventure as a bad thing, because technically I saved a lot of money on things that we will eventually use.
Oh, I also made a quick stop by Bath & Body works too. So now my house smells like the Caribbean; which is kinda nice.
While the daylight was still out, I transplanted a couple of miniature spruce trees. I have a mild case of Spring fever.
I bought the ingredients at Wal-Mart to cook a home cooked meal for Sunday. I made a meatloaf, mashed potato's and whole kernal corn.
Devin and Brookelynn both went to their friends house for sleepovers Saturday night, so Stroker and I had the evening to ourselves. We went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse and came home to a quiet house and watched a movie.  That's about all we know to do when we get a night without the kids. We so used to doing everything as a family we don't know how to act when it's just the two of us. Seems like every time the kids are away at the same time, we end up on the couch discussing how "bored" we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment