Friday

AaaahhhhhChhhooooo !


I started out with a sore throat Monday night. By Tuesday, I had sinus congestion with sneezing, sniffling and snoring all night long, which left me with a cranky husband Wednesday morning. I couldn't help it though, I just could not breathe. 
Wednesday brought on the chest congestion and cough. By Thursday I was just a mess and  everyone was asking when I planned to see a doctor. This morning I woke up with my left ear and jaw aching from all the congestion in my head. I think I might actually go to the clinic and see if they can give me something to wipe all this crud out.
During this week of head and chest congestion, we have ate a home cooked meal (shock - I know). We relaxed and caught up on some sleep. Got a few estimates on getting a doorway cut out in our bedroom and attended a college ballgame where I got to sit and chat with my friend Maleigha for about three and a half hours. After the ball game, Devin and I went to try out the new yogurt shop "32 degrees" and it was really good.
As for the weather report: it went sour on Tuesday and we are expecting light snow again tonight; however, the ground hog did not see his shadow Tuesday morning, so Spring should arrive soon.

1 comment:

  1. Jett, Dash and I have been sick too. I feel like my head weighs 100 lbs. Let me know what they tell you if you go to the clinic.

    ReplyDelete