Sunday

Superbowl Sunday

Although I didn't make it to the doctor, I think I might be getting a little better. The congestion in my head is almost gone. I still have a cough and lots of chest congestion though. Hopefully after a couple more days I will be  back to 100%. Tonight, we decided to ditch the Superbowl party and hang out at the house. It has been quite peaceful. No yelling, no jumping up and down and best of all, no overcrowding.
Looking forward to a good half time show with the BEP's. That Fergie sure has come a long way since the Mickey Mouse Club.

Last night, we met up with about 20 family members at Logan's Roadhouse for dinner to celebrate my mother in laws birthday. I'm sure that I contaminated the back dining area with my bronchitis germs. I can't seem to contain my cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment