Saturday

Beiber Fever Sets In...Literally

Brookelynn came home from school yesterday complaining with a headache and went straight to bed. I grabbed the thermometer to assess the situation. 101.2 was the final reading, so that's when the Motrin, Tylenol, and Robitussin began. Just our luck to get sick the day before the movie that she has been waiting on for months.


 I decided to just order pizza for dinner last night, so I called Pizza Hut and ordered two of the new "double dipper" pizza's, thinkin' that just one would not be enough. When the delivery guy showed up, I knew that I had made a mistake. These pizza's are huge! We ate pizza for dinner last night and will probably be eating pizza all weekend.
Since we are housebound for the most of the weekend with Brookelynn being sick, I decided to catch up on this week laundry. As I dumped clothes out of the hamper into the washer, I heard a thump. I pulled the clothes back out of the washer and found that somehow a bottle of baby oil had been knocked into the laundry bag. Luckily the lid was still on. Thank goodness I found it before I ran the washer. That could have ruined the entire load.

While I was inside the house ordering dinner, medicating Brookelynn and doing laundry, guess what Stroker was doing ?!?...waxing my car. I told him not to, but he insisted that it was over due. Thank you Jesus for blessing me with such a wonderful husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment