Monday

Just saying "No"...to BP

We fueled up the vehicles today. I am boycotting BP until they get their act together. Stroker was a little bothered that we had to pay a couple extra cents per gallon at Shell, but I have decided not to fall for BP's scheme to keep my business while they sit back and let the oil continue to flow.
I also went for another massage today at Ella Spa. It felt really good, but seems like every massage I receive from them is cut about fifteen minutes short. So, is a $25 an our massage really a deal if you only get 45 minutes of a rub down?...I'm just sayin'.
The kiddos and I tackled Wal-Mart today. That store is still a nightmare. Here lateley we prioritize our list and scavenger the store for the most critical items first. As we make our way down the list we begin to tire out and just give up on what ever is left on the list till next time. I honestly don't understand the need in such a huge overhaul and make over...it's just Wal-Mart for Pete's sake.
I went to Kohl's solo today. I spent a little too much time in there, only because it came a monsoon and I had to wait till it was over. It had nothing to do with the sale.
Tomorrow is my annual Dr. appointment. Not looking foreward to that...at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment