Saturday

Hot as Fire!

95 degrees today, and it's not even officially "summer" yet.  Brookelynn couldn't take it, so she went to her friend Jailyn's for a pool party. The rest of us spent most of the day inside. We didn't just sit around the house, it was way to pretty of a day for that. What I mean by spent the day inside, was...inside Kohl's (I had a coupon, so I had to go), inside Wal-Mart (trying to find the things we need in the middle of their remodel nightmare), inside the car dealership (no I  am not shopping for a new car, not till 2012. Stroker took my car for an oil change), inside the truck (took a drive to Smithville). Enduring the heat between all the In's and outs was miserable.  How can people stand to have an outdoor activity in this weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment