Sunday

Pool Party

Well, Devin's toe (nail) is on the mend. We have been doctoring it with peroxide and Epsom salt foot baths (complete with bubbles and all) everyday this week. No infection to report as of yet, so I think he is going to live. Basketball camp was a bust this year and so was my wallet. I can't believe we forked out hundreds of $$$ for pain and agony. 
On another note, I managed to drop a set of keys that apparently disintegrated when they hit the ground this week. After accepting that they were not visible to the naked eye, Stroker spent most of Thursday afternoon with a metal detector scouring the ground.  There were times that the metal detector would beep so fast that I thought it would explode. Stroker would shuffle through the blades of grass with his foot, then his fingers, then with his foot again, then with his hands eventually to find a half buried twenty year old aluminum can hahahahahaha. It was quite entertaining (or maybe I was just really bored that day).  Anywho... In the end, we were still keyless.
Friday evening, I was in the mood for Olive Garden so that's about all we accomplished that day. Or at least that is the only part of Friday that I remember.
Saturday (yesterday) we hit the floor running. We went to Clarkrange, to White County and momnapped (another form of kidnap) my mom for a few hours. We visited my sister.  Brad, Matasia and Zander came over to Darlene's too.  We all played outside for a while before I took my mom back home. Stroker got a new gas cap for the weed eater because his has been leaking. He was all excited and ready to go home to mow...
That man really loves his yard.
By 6pm, we had to be back in town for Aysiah's "Alice In Wonderland" swimming party. We partied until 9pm. That wrapped up the day for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment