Monday

Too Tired

I can describe the way I felt today in one word...
I think the lack of rest for the last few weeks is catching up with me. The kids and I  didn't even leave the house till 10 am.  We stopped by to get some breakfast and caffeine then we headed to my mom's. We spent most of the day at my sister's house. Jett got a t-ball set yesterday that he had brought down to show his "Nana". 
We sat outside for a while today since the weather was so nice. By 3pm it was getting a little too warm out, so we went back inside. Devin was having the same kind of day that I was ...as you can see.He snuck in a "power nap" before we headed back home.
Brookelynn and I done a little afternoon shopping at Kirklands & TJMaxx.  We all had a late dinner at  before heading home and calling it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment