Saturday

No schedules, no appointments, no agenda

So, after deciding that Orlando was too far to drive this weekend, we decided to just take it easy today. No schedules, no appointments, no agenda. I started the day with a trip to Kohl's to spend my "Kohl's Cash" while everyone else got up and dressed for the day. I called Erin in Murfreesboro to see if they would like to meet up with us for lunch since we haven't got to see them in a long time.  The seven of us all met up at
.
The food was good...the service, not so good. Afterwords, Stroker, the kids and I went to Franklin to make our annual donation to
.
We also toured about a dozen new houses in the West Haven community. Brookelynn wanted to look at more, but Stroker and I had seen enough. The house that Stroker and I liked was priced at $529K, so I guess we will have to pass LOL.
Brookelynn and I refused to head home before stopping by the mall to do a little shopping. The guys were not happy about it, but they gave in to us girls.
As we were heading out of Nashville, we had the idea to go to the movies tonight, then we realized that we wouldn't make it home in time.  We called Bucket and Jennifer to see if they would like to meet up with us for dinner at
.
They thought it sounded pretty good, so they drove over and the eight of us had dinner together.
May be we will catch a movie tomorrow since Georgia weather is calling for 50% rain. We had contemplated another quick "daycation" to Six Flags, but we don't want to take any chances on the weather. I guess we will have to schedule that trip for a later date. Most rides have a 54" height requirement anyway. 
Brooke needs a little extra time to grow those last two inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment