Monday

Sunday Shuffle and more on Monday

Sunday was a busy one. I had to get out of bed at 6am because my pounding headache would not let me lay there any longer. After I dosed myself with some "Goody's" headache powder I took into laundry, dishes, organising and started gathering Devin's basketball camp supplies.
I had some fresh garden squash, so after a quick trip to Food Lion around 10am, I baked (yes you read that correctly...I BAKED) a squash casserole. We took it to dad's with us to go along with all the good food that Phyllis had already prepared. We hung out at daddy's house till after 3pm. Mike had also made Daddy a handmade gift  that was pretty neat. Daddy loved the shadow box that Darlene and I had made. That made the entire week of work worth it. I am sooo very blessed to have a daddy to visit on Father's Day. There are so many people that no longer have their dad's. I thank the Lord frequently for blessing me with still having my parents around.
When we left Daddy's, we went to Stroker's mom's because she had cooked dinner too. We had already ate too much at dad's, so we just fixed us a plate to take with us for later.
We had to leave Mildred's at 5pm to get Devin to basketball camp and get his dorm set up.  He and Braiden were sooo excited. Devin kept saying "your gonna miss me mom".  I told him "of course I will".
Brookelynn and Paradise went to see Karate Kidd with their granny at 6pm and I had a much needed hair appointment at 7:30.  What a day!
Monday
It has been Nashville Shores from 10am  - 5pm today with Brookelynn and her best friend Jalyn, Jalyn's sister Britton, and Jalyn's mom Tammy. I am one sunburnt soul this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment