Saturday

Falling Behind Again

What a busy week. Tuesday and Wednesday are just a blur at this point.
The kids have spent a few days swimming.
 Nan cooked dinner for us on Thursday. Stroker washed and waxed my car. Cletus got his summer groom on Friday. Brooke and I spent several hours organizing the shed (again). It probably won't stay that way long...it never does.
 Since Brookelynn and I put in so much hard work, we loaded up the fam. and treated them to Dairy Queen blizzards. "Yum-O" as Rachel Ray would say.
We all went to breakfast together at Shoney's yesterday morning.  Today I had a manicure and pedicure.
I also got stuff ready for tomorrow to celebrate Independence Day. Paradise's new puppy "Snuggi" has been keeping us entertained too.  This dog is just way tooooo cute.
We have stayed out way to late tonight, and I have to get this blog posted before the clock rolls over to midnight or else it's gonna look like I am another day behind on my posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment