Thursday

...Like a Chicken with My Head Cut Off

If a picture is worth 1000 words, then this sums up the first week of November.
Since Halloween fell on a Saturday this year, it was a little more intense. Not only did we have our usual weekend agenda but at holiday schedule as well. We even had to set up a couple of units twice in one day.
We sure were tired on Sunday, November 1, but we still had work to do after church, including finding time to put away the Halloween decorations. In my haste, I broke the arm off of one of my favorite ghosts.
Instead of resting on Monday, November 2, I utilized the day to repaint Devin's bedroom.
I also swept the house, washed Devin's bed sheets and ours and got a few things organized around the house.
I was on a roll at this point, so on Wednesday, November 3, I stripped Brooke's bed and washed her sheets, swept her floor, cleaned her room, went to a hair appointment, went with Stroker to pick out his new glasses and had dinner at Ruby Tuesday's. 
I have no idea where the energy came from, but once I got started, I figured I should just keep going as long as I could. So, I took mom to dinner on Wednesday, November 4 at Captain D's after spending time painting my home office area.
Stroker lays his clothes out for work every night. What a planner!
It took the entire evening Thursday, November 5 to set up the new surround sound system in the living room. I did it all by myself by the way.
I also learned on Thursday, that Brookelynn had planned a bit of shopping, dinner and a trip for four to Jump Jam for her birthday. 

Here I was thinking that she chose 14 days of Brookelynn instead of all this other hoopla.

No comments:

Post a Comment