Saturday

Change is Good

After getting home from the birthday bash, we rested a little and I cooked soup for dinner. 
By Sunday, November 8, my turn for the breakfast committee had rolled back around. 
After church, we went to lunch at Cheddar's and went on Faith visits Sunday night.
On Monday, November 9, I paid the dermatologist a visit about my "cooties" on my arm. She diagnosed it as nummular exzema but done a biopsy to reassure me.
I also received an invitation to Jett's 8th birthday party!

Tuesday, November 10 was a day for me. I went for a wax, and went for a massage.
Stroker and I also visited his mom in the hospital because she is having kidney issues again.
Remember a couple of posts back when I had the phone line trouble with Charter? Well, they seemed very unconcerned, so on Wednesday, November 11, I finally followed through with my threat and changed carriers. I have been threatening for years to do this because the cost is constantly rising anyway, but now I have finally done it.  
Stroker and I went to pick up his recently ordered glasses on Wednesday too. We celebrated his new found vision with dinner at O'Charley's. I can't believe that I have been riding with this man all these years. He raved about how clear everything was all night long. He must have been feeling his way around for the past decade.
I had a different driver on Thursday, November 12 to Nashville. It was our annual Christmas Village shopping trip. We always go on Thursday for the "sneak a peak" because strollers, buggies and lots of other annoyances are not allowed at the Sneak a Peek shopping night as they are the rest of the weekend.
Well, there are still lots of overdressed women in stiletto's drinking wine from a plastic cup....that's pretty annoying to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment