Tuesday

Day 2 Was a Zoo

Literally spent the entire day of November 17, 2015 at my most favorite zoo in the world.
Animal Kingdom!
We rode Expedition Everest (the Yetti as I call it) at least 10 times throughout the day.
I tried to work on my candid photo's since Brooke commented on my terror expressions.
I got some yummy Dole Pineapple whip.
We had lunch at the Yak and Yetti...near "the ride"
Stroker and I did a "Then and Now" photo. 
The Dinosaur Ride wasn't as frightful as I remembered it. 
We hung out in dino-land quite a bit. 
That is where Stroker and I realized our age. 
We spent some time on the bench while the girls rode twirly spinny stuff.

Brookelynn and Alyssa got in line for a photo with Sophia the 1st.
Brooke always says she has Asian eyes, so I picked out this hat for her.
We rode Kilimanjaro's Safari...one of our favorites
There was a themed Christmas tree at every park.


Animal Kingdom closes a little earlier than the other Disney parks because the animals have to be fed and get their rest. 
This gave us time to explore other Disney properties. We went back by the Polynesian Resort, where we said our "I Do's"  years ago. 
We wound up having dinner at a restaurant in Disney's "Contemporary Resort"
We rode the monorail back and managed our way back to our room just in time for bed.
We were all pretty exhausted. Especially us older people.

No comments:

Post a Comment