Sunday

Frozen

Welcome December! 
I'm not quite sure that I am ready to see you, but come on in. 
Today marked the first day of Advent, so the first candle was lit at church this morning. There was also "the hanging of the green" by the kids at church. This year, Christmas is closer than usual. Thanksgiving fell about a week later than normal. This means less shopping time than usual. 
Hope I can meet the deadline. 
We went to lunch with some of our friends from church at Outback today. 
I thought Christmas was going to arrive before we ever got our meal.  
When we finally made it home this afternoon, I took advantage of the sun and warm temperature and got the shed a little bit organized. Well, maybe not organized, but I got all the totes out of the middle of the floor. I feel good about it now that we can now actually step into the shed and walk around. 
By the time I finished up that little project, it was time for a movie. 
Stroker, Brookelynn and I went to see the movie Frozen. The lady at the counter said that there was 115 seats still available, she must have been talking about sitting in the isles because that place was packed. This is our second theater trip on this holiday weekend and it has been like a swarm of bees each visit.
It was a good movie though. I like anything that is based on "true love".

Well, back to reality tomorrow morning. Everybody goes back to either school or work. I know the past ten days have felt wonderful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment