Saturday

Random Ramblings from the Week

We had a soup night at church Wednesday night and wouldn't you know the air warmed up that day to the 60's. Not good hot soup weather if you ask me. Brookelynn and I made brownies and cupcakes to take for dessert instead of soup.  There turned out to be gallons of soup there. Tough choices there was so much to choose from. Stroker went for chicken chili, Brooke and I both got the vegetable and Devin grabbed a couple slices of pizza.

 Thursday night Brookelynn had a ball game. I got a little Christmas shopping done while the ball game was happening. As a matter of fact, I pulled in to pick Brooke up just as the ballgame let out. Perfect timing.
We rented the movie "Grown Ups 2" Friday night and had a movie night at home. We all agreed that it was a really good movie. Stroker had the day off work today, so he had a long day of rest.
Saturday, December 7th completed the first week of of December 2013 and I am so far behind. I got decorations up. As a matter of fact I even decorated the laundry room this year.
It's a popular room at my house, so I might as well enjoy Christmas in there too. I also swifford the bedroom, wrapped some gifts, organized my desk and made a pot of chili...and I'm still not caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment