Saturday

The Decorations are Up

I finally brought myself to put out a few more decorations for Christmas and put away all the totes that have been sitting around the house for over a week. I hung garland around the living room doorway and added lighting and a tree to the laundry room. I figure since that is a room that we spend a lot of time in that we might as well decorate the space. I didn't put decorations outside this year because Kimba would go nuts over them...and them chew them to shreds.

That wraps up the month of November. I feel a little bit of dread already in knowing that three weeks from now, all of this stuff has to be packed back up.
I spent the latter part of the day writing notes in Christmas cards and filling out addresses on envelopes. Consider yourself special if you get a card from me. My efforts took hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment