Tuesday

I'm Getting Sick

Brookelynn started out November with a sleepover at Kali’s on Friday, November 1.  It was the rescheduled night of trick or treating at Monterey. Cookeville is tomorrow night.
Saturday, November 2, was a nice day. It’s cooled off, but feels like fall. We met Darlene at her church. We took Brookelynn to Ella’s because she plans to trick or treat with her and spend the night.  It’s also the night that we “roll back” our clocks. By tomorrow, it will be dark between 4:30 and 5:00. 
We went to church Sunday morning, November 3, and came back home. I feel like I am catching a cold. My chest feels tight and breathing seems tough. The day was way too short today. I do not like this time of year. My countdown to winter solstice has begun.  

I got up with a sore throat and a cough Monday morning, November 4.  I trudged through the day. I got home and cooked dinner. Not that I felt like it, but I cooked.
I didn't feel good Tuesday, November 5, but I joined a couple of girls for "heated yoga". That was humiliating and exhausting. I seen the instructor giggle a couple of times...as we made eye contact. I don't think that I will ever punish myself like that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment