Monday

Birthday Celebration

Brookelynn had a ball game from 5:00 – 8:30, Thursday November 7. Cheerleading pretty much consumes her most days. Stroker began catching the crud that I have been battling for over a week. The cough is the worst.
On a good note, I ordered tickets to The Story and I can’t wait to go see it. Stroker asked me about it a couple of weeks ago. I was shocked that he even looked up an event for us to have a date night.
Friday, November 8, Amy and I went to a Zumba  class for an hour. She was okay with it, but I really enjoyed it. J
While I was at Zumba, Darlene stopped by to pick up Brookelynn to take her birthday shopping.  When I got home, I was feeling my croupy cough kick back in so I dosed up on cold medz for the fifth day in a row. I tried to wait up on Darlene and Brooke to get home but I fell asleep on the couch.  Darlene is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to shopping…and she wonders why I refuse to hit the stores with her on black Friday.
Saturday, November 9, was Brooke’s birthday party day. Although two years ago she said she was done with parties, we scheduled a 1:00 party at Victory Gymnastics. Seems like each year, she has a different plan. I got up and started working on loading up the car with drinks, decorations, cupcakes etc. The party went great and was done in an hour and a half. Those kids had a great time. Treasure came home with Brooke for a sleepover too.





Later Saturday evening, Darlene and I went shopping. At our last stop before heading home, Darlene backed into a little red Toyota matrix and dimpled in her bumper :-(

Treasure went to church with us Sunday and lunch afterwords with our pastor.

Monday, November 11, was back to our Monday routine of ballgames and FAITH visits. Brooke's ball game was at Burks Elementary in Monterey tonight, so we had to make two trips...one to drop her off and one to pick her up. We got back home after 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment