Friday

Zooming Through Another Week

I went down to “Picture Perfect” Tuesday. November 12,  to get my new Christmas print framed. I am no good at picking our frames. I was so overwhelmed with all the different mats and frames. By the time I was finished, I was exhausted.
Darlene called me while I was there and asked me to go to Sam’s Club with her…so I met her there.  We browsed and shopped a little. I then had to stop by Wal-Mart to pick up the ingredients for chili because I had promised Stroker chili that night..and I did get it made around 8:30 that night.
Brookelynn’s iPod arrived back from Apple and guess what!? It was a brand new one. Meanwhile, she now has an iPhone so we have an brand new iPod that will never be touched.
On Wednesday, November 13, we went for dinner at Fazoli's before heading to church. Brooke loves Fazaoli's. The rest of us just tolerate it because we love Brooke.
Thursday, November 14, was my 3rd year attending the "Sneak-a-Peak" shopping night at Christmas Village in Nashville. It is a great time to shop because they do not allow children or strollers during "sneak-a-peak". 
 Don't get me wrong, there was still madness.  I know the number of people in the building had to exceed the fire code. 
I did find a unique gift for Brookelynn...a gum ball hula hoop
It was after 11 pm when I rolled into the driveway Thursday night. A long day to say the least.
Friday, November 15, I gave Zumba another go. This time Shanna and Katey joined me. Shanna and I were in our element...Katey not so much. I believe this is Katey's first and last Zumba experience.
It was a rough day for Kimba. She was eager to jump in the back of Stroker's truck at 7 am this morning. Little did she know that the next stop was at the Spay and Neuter Clinic.



No comments:

Post a Comment