Saturday

What 2011 Taught Me

Goodbye 2011.
You were an enlightening year for me and my family. We have worked harder, loved stronger and learned a wealth of knowledge over the past twelve months.
Here are ELEVEN things I have come to realize and understand in 2011 that I was "in the dark" about before.
  • I am blessed far beyond anything I could ever deserve.
  • The Happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything.
  • God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are His followers. Mathew 5:11 
  • Other things may change, but we Start and End as Family.
  • I am far from what I once was, but not yet what I am going to be.
  • MARRIAGE: It isn't a noun, it's a verb. It isn't something you get, it's something you do...It's the way you LOVE your Partner every single day.
  • Don't worry about anything; Instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank Him for all He has done. Phil 4:6
  • Every woman deserves a man that can make her forget her heart has ever been broken.
  • Blessed is the home where each puts the other's happiness first.
  • Children will forget the material things that you provided them, but will remember the feeling that you cherished them.
  • LOVE NEVER FAILS  Corinthians 13:8





No comments:

Post a Comment