Tuesday

In with the New

Spring officially began on Sunday and it sure felt like it. Brookelynn and I went to Sparta to visit my dad and Phyllis for a while. When we got back to Cookeville, we were getting a little hungry so the family loaded up and went to El Tapatio. Afterwords we went to Algood to visit Byrd, April, Amari and baby. The guys stayed outside and shot basketball. Everything was fine till Jamie blocked Devin's shot and the ball landed on Jennifer's (April's sister) new puppy's head. It went unconscious at first so they thought it killed it. When it woke up, it was disoriented so they took it to the vet and found that it had fluid on the brain. After treatment and 24 hours of keeping a close eye on him, they feel that he will be OK.
I spent the most part of Monday in Nashville and the later part of the day we spent shopping around on a new washer since mine died last Thursday night. Here is the one I finally decided on. It has the digital timer just like my old one to let me know how much longer till the load is finished.

Today, at 5pm, our new washer was delivered. So far, I like it. It doesn't have an agitator. It was news to me that washers are no longer made with agitators. Anywho, it has been load after load of laundry tonight at the Hayes House. Just in the nick of time too. Clean underwear was getting scarce for everybody around here. LOL.
I took a couple of photos of the trees today, while they are in bloom. The pink cherry tree is my favorite. It smells sooo good. The Bradford Pear is my least favorite. Those blooms smell like poop. Thank goodness they are almost gone.




No comments:

Post a Comment