Thursday

Doctor Doctor

Both kids had dentist appointments today and both of them came out with good reports. 0 cavities...yay! They even tried a new technique to clean D's teeth since he has braces. They covered his entire face with towels to protect it from the excess powder and then used some type of sand blasting instrument to clean them. It was kinda weird looking and I almost took a blog photo, but I decided not to. I don't really know what changed my mind. This is his last dental cleaning with his braces. He is sooo glad for that. Just a few more Dr. Wheeler visits left.

Stroker had a doctor appointment this evening too for his acid reflux.
After the kids teeth were nice and clean and Stroker had his Nexium refill, we went to El Tapatio for dinner. Brooke and I stopped by TJ Maxx and Belk to see what we could find; which ended up being a button up shirt and belt for Stroker, and new socks for Devin. Brooke was a little discouraged that she came home empty handed. I'm used to coming home empty handed, so it was no big loss for me LOL.

Tomorrow is Friday and the last day of school, then the kids are off for Spring Break (A whole week)...Yippee! I think we might do a family adventure Monday...I'm just not sure what it will be yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment