Thursday

Post # 200 - What I Believe

WOW!  200 posts on my blog already. Both time and my life seem to be flying by. Although numerous posts to this blog are either random or ridiculous (sometimes both), I love to look through my archives and reflect on what I was doing (or thinking) "on this day" last year.  
I am sooo glad that I started this blog.  Not just for me, but for Devin and Brooke to read decades from now. This year alone, I look back at our family trips to Sea World, Holiday World and our visit to Lynchburg and Alabama. We welcomed 2 new in-laws to the family with Brad & Michaela's wedding and Tiffany & Kendal's wedding. We welcomed two new precious babies, Dash & Braxton into the family. We also lost "Ma", my grandmother. My sister completed her chemotherapy and is now cancer free (Thank you Jesus). So many life changing events can happen in a years time. I hope to start printing my year by year blog soon with BLOG2PRINT, just in case the Blogger website ever decides to shut down. 
Anyway, this 200th post is probably my  last post for 2010. Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and we have plans, so I won't have time to post again until after midnight. With that said, I leave you with my thoughts and reflections for this past year (and life in general).

What I Believe

• Jesus died for my sins.

• A mother's work is never done.

• Trust is the most important thing in any relationship.

• Together is the best place to be.

• You don't marry someone you can live with-you marry the person you can't live without. (I did)

• Happiness isn't about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have.
• Tough love. sometimes.

• A Child's heart is the purest.

• Saying I love you every day.

•The Best things in life...aren't things.

• Saying sorry is the hardest thing (for me) -gotta work on that pride thing. ugh.

• Expensive things won't make you happy. Free hugs and kisses do it for me.

• You will always need your parents no matter how old you are.






No comments:

Post a Comment