Sunday

Christmas Gatherings

Today was our annual Christmas celebration at Daddy's.  Brookelynn played paparazzi, so I am actually in a few of these photos; however there are no photos of the gifts because everyone was too busy tearing paper to pick up the camera. We had a great time, just like always. I had a tough time figuring out what gift to get dad as always, but I ended up getting him a stick family window sticker that had him, Phyllis and their two dogs. He seemed to like it. Now I can start figuring out what to get him for Father's Day.
"Girl" and Daddy (and my extra chin LOL)
Heather and Darlene 
My great nephew Dash 
Darlene, Jett, Zander, Dash and Matasia 
Delano & Dash 
Brookelynn 
Brad, Darlene, Stacia, & Trent 
 Katelyn, Devin and Ally 
Madison 
Brad...not so sure what he was thinking 
Stroker 
Heather 
Darlene & Brookelynn 
Darlene and Trent 
Daddy and Phyllis 
Mike & April's Christmas Card that I created.


No comments:

Post a Comment