Thursday

Winding Down December

I have sorted files on my computer, looked through videos, made photo CD's for those I have been promising to make them for, made another trip to the movie theatre, worked on my scrapbook & went to lunch with my family at Olive Garden in the past 2 days. We seen
at the movies. I sorta feel like I have spent the last week at the theatre.
Today after the Olive Garden lunch, Brookelynn and I did a bit of shopping at Hobby Lobby since they have so much scrapbook stuff on sale this week.
I have spent the afternoon tinkering with my scrapbook junk. Mostly, I just got it organized. I only put about three photos on paper...by then, I was over it and ready to do something else; however my scrapbook closet is as neat as a pen.
I never seem to accomplish anything that I set out to achieve.
 I suffer from 2 different syndrome's...A.D.D. & O.C.D.
You have probably figured that out already from my random blog ramblings.



No comments:

Post a Comment