Monday

Welcome 201 1

Today is the 3rd day of January and I have not posted to my blog yet...till now. Not that I have time tonight, but I feel that if I don't, I will forget the events of the last three days (as if they changed the world LOL).
New Years Eve was monumental this year (Erin, you should have been there). We usually go to Bucket and Jennifer's and we usually toast champagne at midnight, and there are usually a couple of people having a drink before midnight.  This year, there were only a handful of us that were not under the influence . Some people say that it is not much fun to be the sober one in a crowd of intoxicated individuals, but I would have to disagree. There are perks to being sober... the entertainment was hilarious, there was no hangover and you wake up remembering everything that happened and laugh all over again.  The night started off with some Michael Jackson dance games on the Wii. By the end of night, the guys could not even find a clear spot in front of the TV to play the Wii bowling championship; however, Devin managed to take home that trophy.
I forgot to take my camera that night (dang it), but I did have the ol' trusty FLIP in my purse. You can view my documentary here, but be warned...it's about eight minutes long. Here are just a couple of snapshots I have acquired.
Keith, Matt, Christopher, Stroker, Keisha and Bucket (front)
Bucket and Matt
We didn't get home till after 1 a.m. We left everyone else partying. We slept in a bit the next day. Not much was accomplished. It was cold and rainy because some storms had set in after we got home the night before. We spent the biggest part of the day like this.
HGTV is our channel from Thanksgiving till Easter.
Saturday night, we also got to babysit Jett and Dash for a couple of hours while Stacia and Delano celebrated their anniversary with some kid free alone time. Dash fell asleep for about a half hour, but Jett kept the conversation going the whole time he visited.  He also liked my Taco Soup that I made (yep, I cooked soup) . He did tell me that it needed more meat and beans...LOL, but then he found more hiding under his chips.
He cracks me up ;)

Sunday, we all felt a little like this.
 and did a lot more of this.
till Sunday night, then we met up with Keith, Heather, & Aysiah at El Tapatio.
Oh yeah, Devin has been practicing his Cuponk skills too.  He gets kinda frustated at times, but he keeps throwing the ball. Here is a quick preview. (The sound might overlap my music player unless you pause it.)




No comments:

Post a Comment