Sunday

Happy 15th Devin

Just in time for Devin's 15th birthday weekend, the cloudy sky faded, the sun shone and air was warm (about 63 degrees).  Aaaaahhhhhhh Spring. It's so close that I can taste it.  Oh wait....That's not Spring...I think that's garlic that I am still tasting from Olive Garden last night LOL. 
Twenty of us met up at 6pm for dinner, so many that we had to sit at two different tables. At least they were side by side. I could tell that Devin was a bit excited to have us all together for his birthday dinner. His friend Braden joined us too.
I was the unprepared mom yesterday. I went to Wal-Mart to get the PS3 Call of Duty Black Ops game for Devin's birthday gift and they were sold out. Luckily I got the last one at Game Crazy.  When we arrived at Olive Garden, I realized that I didn't have a camera with me (CRAP). I did have my FLIP out in the car, so I brought it inside only to find that my batteries were dead (CRAP again).  I tried to take a picture of Devin and his cake with my mobile phone, but the battery icon was blinking because it was about to die. It didn't have enough battery juice to turn on the camera function (CRAP, CRAP, CRAP).
So, this is it. The only photo I have to document Devin's 15th birthday party. It was taken by Gary's phone and then forwarded to me.
This morning, Brookelynn and I got up and took Cletus to the park for a 2 mile walk. It felt soooo good outside. Stroker washed and waxed the trailer while we were gone. Devin and Braden spent most of last night and today glued to PS3

No comments:

Post a Comment