Sunday

Time Doesn't Slow Down

Life sure doesn't slow down, even when you are trying to morn the loss of your family. I never want to let someone down on their special celebration just because I my hardship. On Saturday, April 15, Stroker and I got up just as we do every Saturday and made deliveries. To be honest, I don't even remember much about that day, we just went through the motions.
We went to church on Sunday, April 16 and then visited daddy for a while.
We also stopped by to visit Mildred.
Monday, Tuesday and most of Wednesday the following week has been forgotten. I can't think of anything but mom.
We did have 18 kids in our class at church Wednesday night. God sure does bless us with the kids on Wednesday's. Thanks God.
On Thursday, April 20, the guy showed up to build our patio roof. I had him to build it just like moms. It reminds me a lot of sitting on her back porch. I sure wish I could show it to her.
It rained a lot on Friday, April 21, so we sat on the patio and watched the rain (still thinking of mom).
It rained all day on Saturday, April 22nd too.
Sunday was a carbon copy of Friday and Saturday. Rain Rain Rain. We went to church, I went by dads to visit and visited Kevin for a while.
We are all still lost without mom. This is going to take a while to sink in.



No comments:

Post a Comment