Thursday

Couches

So, as we all know, I like to change out my family room furniture quite often.  And...as we all know, by "quite often", I mean basically every year.  So for the past few years, we have had....
  the brown sectional (2011)
the gray couch and love seat (2013)
We have had the green couch and love seat. (2015)
and last years beige couch and love seat (2016)
Well, in the last six months, I called an electrician and the cable company to relocate  the TV and add a fireplace.  After the change, we decided that we wanted to go back to having a sectional couch, so on Thursday, January 19, 2017, we went and picked one out.
So, there you have it.  Our 2017 sofa.  I like it because 
1.  It sits up off the floor so I can sweep under it, 
2.  None of the pillows are attached, so we can flip them or remove them if we want. 
3.  It comes with eight extra pillows.
I'm totally thinking that we will stick with this one for a while.  
It should be delivered next Tuesday.
Meanwhile, back at home, we watched more episodes from our current couch. It's been a rainy day, a good time to pile up on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment