Tuesday

21

Dinner at the Dipsy Doodle is how we spent Friday night, January 27, 2017. Our friends Lee and Judy met us there.
I visited my dad and then my sister on Saturday, January 28, 2017. We was in Sparta for the biggest part of the day. When we got back home that evening, I cooked dinner at home (shocker) and we watched One Tree Hill.
We had lunch at Olive Garden after church on Sunday, January 29, 2017. We visited Mildred for a while and went by to see Byrd and April's new house in Algood. The weather was rainy, but we ran in and out all day anyway. 
The record player that I ordered for Devin's birthday came just in time. It arrived on January 30, 2017.  Darlene and Gary went to dinner with me, Devin, Brookelynn and Stroker. Devin chose Buffalo Wild Wings.

Can't hardly wrap my head around the fact that he is 21. He seems to be pretty laid back about it.
I don't know about Devin, but I'm sure feeling older. I went for my second massage in two weeks on Tuesday, January 31, 2017.  This time she used some hot stones on my back.  That was relaxing.
And...that is it. January 2017 was over...

No comments:

Post a Comment