Sunday

Take a Seat

The title of this post is exactly what I would like to do.
Of course, I would sell our furniture the week before the big snow hits. It's been nine days so far that we have been sitting on a bungee chair and a hope chest in the living room. Monday, January 25 was another day stuck in the house due to snow, yet no furniture to set on.   Worst Timing Ever.
By dinner that evening, I couldn't take the cabin fever any longer. We slid out way all the way to Chili's for dinner.
On Tuesday, January 26, I decided to start working on our dreaded tax paperwork. It was snow day #5. I also got a massage. Hot stones feel good in this kinda weather.
By Wednesday, January 27, we had living room furniture. That delivery day felt like forever.
During my snow days, Iv'e also took some time to add lighting under my bed.
On Thursday, January 28, I dropped Kenny off at the animal clinic to be neutered. Not sure if he got the memo, but if he is gonna be a member of the Hayes House, then he has to be fixed.
...And I spent the rest of the day taking my mom on errands. 
Saturday, January 30, was Devin's 20th Birthday.  Whoa!
We celebrated at O'Charley's for dinner with some family. We had cake at home afterwords. He never seems to like the gifts that we pick out, so Stroker took his car and filled it up with gas. I got him a new Eddie Bauer jacket, and Brooke got him an electric shaver.
She also had a sweet little instagram post dedicated to him.
We also attended a wedding on Saturday. Michaela and Austin Haney. 
There are not many people that can cry harder than I can, but today, I found two more people in the world that are of kindred spirits with me.  
Brookie and Mackenzie made a few pictures together before we headed back to Cookeville.


 How is it that I attend a wedding and come back with pictures of my daughter instead of the bride and groom?  

No comments:

Post a Comment