Tuesday

Bank Heist to Cereal Killer

So, there has been this tree that has been bothering me for years. It's the neighbors tree, but it is growing right into our house. The weather was mild for Saturday, January 2, so we got out the saw and the ladder...and cut off the big branch that all the local squirrels have been using as a bridge to our roof.  I know it seems like no big deal, but I have such a feeling of accomplishment by getting that done.
I also scrubbed down our bathrooms today. They could use a good scrubbing a lot more often, but bathrooms turn into a lot of work, followed by a shower because I feel gross after cleaning bathrooms.
We visited an Open House at a new bank here in town after church on Sunday, January 3.  They gave out keys to everyone and if your key opened the chest, you got to grab a handful of money to take home.
Stroker's key opened the truck so he got the biggest fistful of coin's that his little hands could grasp. I think he wound up with $14-$16. You could tell by the look on his face how proud he was to be carrying around that ziplock bag full of loose change.
I finished off that Sunday with a hair appointment.

Katey surprised me Monday, January 4 with a box of Count Chocula. That was a great surprise since I had dwindled down to my last 1/2 a box at home. I wish they still made it year round. There is no good reason for Seasonal Cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment