Friday

V.I.C.T.O.R.Y.

Dinner at Dipsy Doodle again on Friday, January 8. It's beginning to be routine. 
Stroker had to work on Saturday, January 9, so I spent the day visiting mom, daddy and even had time to cook dinner at home for a change. 
We went to lunch at Lee and Judy's  on Sunday, January 10 after service. We spent the rest of the day resting at home. Love.
Monday, January 11, was the final game of Brookelynn's cheer career. Bitter-Sweet.

 







Another year closer to being all grown up.

On Wednesday, January 13, Stroker added some "Engine Restore" to my oil to help with a leak.
American Crime season 2 also began on Wednesday :)
When I tried to take Brooke to school on Thursday, January 14, I thought we were going to end up stranded on the side of the road. I managed to make it to Stroker's work to switch out my car with his truck. I guess "Engine Restore" was a bad decision. 
The Cheer Banquet was Thursday night. Ms. Drummond decided to hold it at Logan's Roadhouse. She just passed out agenda's with instructions on them instead of making speeches or passing out awards.
Stroker and I both took a day off work on FridayJanuary 15 because we thought we were going to have to go car shopping. 
Ultimately, after dropping our car off at Honda, we decided it would be more practical to pay $600 one time to get it fixed than to pay $400 per month over the next few YEARS on a car payment. Honda gave us a loaner for the weekend while ours was in the shop. 
We spent the day in Lebanon shopping. 
A family came by to buy our couch and love seat Friday evening, so we also went furniture shopping. 
 I finally decided on a taupe couch and loveseat from Ashley Furniture. Brooke and Stroker claim that it looks just like what we had, but in a different color.  I thought the only issue Stroker had with the old one was the color...He should be happy now. This is the color of our new one that we ordered.
 
The bad news is that we have to wait a couple of weeks on delivery instead of just loading the one at the store and bringing it home.  Uuuggghhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment