Thursday

The Cats Meow

Well, after all the uproar of finding "Hank" a home in December...a new cat showed up on Wednesday, January 6. We awoke in the wee morning hours to the sound of Kimba yelping and a commotion behind the house.  We jumped straight out of bed and ran to the window to look out. 
After just a minute or so, we seen the situation. A blonde, feisty, cat had helped itself over our fence and into our yard. 
I guess Kimba's first reaction was to attack it, but after a quick swipe of the claw in Kimba's face, she learned to just leave it alone.  I tried putting him back outside the gate several times, but he just kept coming back in.
So now it is official...we have a cat.  I named him "Kenny". 
He makes my eyes itch a little, but I still like him. 
I had an eye appointment on Thursday, January 7  to see if glasses would help with my headaches. The optometrist also found a weird "freckle" in the back of my eyeball.
Shee dilated my eye which left me helpless for the next four hours. 
I also had an appointment with my primary doctor too. It was mostly a pep talk though. He is real big on "healthy lifestyles".
 We had 8th grade night at ATMS for basketball season on Thursday night too. Thank goodness I could see by then. Ms. Drummond didn't want to let the 8th grade cheerleaders be honored that night since "they were honored at the football 8th grade night".  uuuggghh   She finally came around and decided it would be okay. 
We finished the evening at El Tapatio with some other 8th graders and their parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment