Thursday

Hello 2015

New year, same me! 
I have no resolutions. 
That's because I like me, I'm happy with me and don't see a need to change me. 
Maybe it is because after being sick for a week, you just appreciate your good days more. 
Don't get me wrong...losing weight would be nice, fighting off wrinkles is fine and keeping my hair anything but gray is something I would like to achieve , but if I stay fat, get old and gray headed...I am okay with that too. 
Vanity has never meant much to me...and never will. 

So, what do I hope to achieve in 2015? 
  1. I hope I can give more and take less.
  2. I hope I find opportunities to take life slow...and seize them.
  3. I hope I can Let Go and Let God handle things.
  4. I hope I become consumed with my Creator.
  5. I hope I, and my family forgive more.
  6. I hope kindness floods all of our hearts.
  7. I hope we never give up.
  8. I hope my family can see God's hand in our lives.
  9. I hope my children grow into the people God wants them to be.
  10. I hope I hold onto hope. Sometimes it's all we got.

No comments:

Post a Comment