Friday

Finally Friday and Ready for February

Brookelynn went to a hospitality dinner at Steven's Street Baptist Church this evening with Cassie and a few of her other friends.
 After the dinner, she went home with her friend Ella for a sleepover. Brookelynn is a rambler. She likes to keep moving. She is either at a friends house or has a friend coming to ours every weekend. The rest of us made a trip to Sparta and we ate dinner at El Tapatio while we were there. Not sure why, but the Sparta El Tapatio just isn't as good as the Cookeville ones. We also visited my dad and Phyllis while we were in Sparta. Daddy always has valuable information to share. I try to soak in as much as I can when I am with him. He is the smartest person that I know and God hand picked him to be my daddy. God always knows just what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment