Wednesday

We are Tired of Winter

Brookleynn and I looked at open houses Sunday, January 26 after church. I just like to look at "how the other half live". Brooke goes through houses claiming rooms and mapping out everything. I bet it is such an emotional roller coaster for the realtor's to initially think she has sold the place according to Brooke's remarks and then I drop the "were not looking to buy a house" bomb.
Brooke had an orthodontist appt after school on Monday, January 27. She had new wires and bands put on to start pulling her teeth into the gaps where she had four teeth extracted a few weeks ago. She is a little sore now.
I guess the school system wanted to be proactive on Tuesday, January 28, so they closed school due to frigid temps and snow flurries.
School was back on for Wednesday, January 29.  We went to church that evening. Brooke took a rainbow loom phone case to school today to sell to a classmate ( that's my girl). We had to shop for more bands Wednesday evening because she has a couple more orders to fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment