Tuesday

Tuesday's Twelve

Although it is only Tuesday, this week has been packed with appointments and agenda's.
  1. Yesterday, was my annual doctor visit. Everything went OK there,
  2. I got his opinion on my achy left arm that has been annoying me the last few months.
  3. He touched my left shoulder blade and I felt a sharp pain...just like that he said "go see a chiropractor, you may have a nerve that is pinched".  Hhhhmmmm, for months I have been thinking my circulation was bad. Here he has diagnosed me with one touch. I guess that is why I haven't received my PHD yet. LOL
  4. I went to pick up Devin after school yesterday and spent 20 minutes in the car rider pick up space before he ever noticed I was there.  Uuuugggghhhh, so much for trying to get there early.
  5. This morning, I got up early, got dressed and went to Sparta to pick up my mom at 7am.
  6. I got back to C-ville, picked up Brooke and dropped her off at school.
  7. Then I dropped mom off at the doctors office and headed back home to scoop up Devin.  It was about 8:15 when I got Devin to school.
  8. I took a quick trip to Cracker Barrel this morning after I had everyone delivered to their destination.
  9. Mom had a "stress test" and a nerve test ran on her legs today, which took four hours. When I got my mom back home,
  10. I sprayed her driveway down with "Round Up" since the grass was taking over the gravel. On my way back home, I decided to stop at the grocery store and get all the ingredients for a home cooked meal.
  11. Brookelynn's friend Treasure called this evening to see if Brooke could come to watch Journey's ball game with her. I said "sure, but you have to eat dinner first".
  12. We had meatloaf, mashed potato's and corn. It must have been Cracker Barrel that got me in the mood for some country cookin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment