Sunday

Cool Down

The weather this weekend turned out to be sooo nice. Friday night, when we went to dinner with M&M, we sat out on the patio while we ate at Crawdaddy's. We had a fun time. Yesterday had storms in the forecast, but it turned out to be just a cloudy day with temperatures in the 80's. Today was sunny and temps. in the mid 80's. It felt like Fall weather is just around the corner. I am not a real big fan of Fall, Spring and Summer are my favorites, but the drop in the temperature sure feels welcome. I like days that are not so hot that it suffocates me to step outdoors. It's hard to believe that summer ends (Labor Day) in three weeks. I feel like I blinked and missed summer this year. We never got in our trip to Holiday World either, but I guess the beach made up for that.
As for today, I got the front door painted, scrubbed and sanitized the kitchen sink and counter, organized the consignment sale stuff and sat in the front yard swing with a tall glass of iced tea. The breeze felt so nice that I couldn't resist a quick lap around Cane Creek Park...so that is what I did.
The rest of the Hayes household just kind of hung around the house getting rested up for the week ahead.
How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment