Friday

Fantastic Friday

Brookelynn came to me last night with the idea that we should have "Fantastic Fridays". Just what is "Fantastic Friday's" you ask. Well, that's when we get up extra early and go out for breakfast before school. We were at IHOP at 6 am this morning. Devin even jumped out of bed and joined us. Breakfast was good and everybody got to school early for a change. I don't know if this new trend that Brooke has started will last or not, but I sure felt the "fantastic" results of jumping up early most of the day. I have been draggin' around since noon.
Although we were tired, we set out on a mission to get the family room repainted yesterday. Today, we applied the second coat and put the room back together. The color I chose this time is "polished silver'. I think it was a nice change from the tan color it has been for years. It's kind of hard to tell anything about the color in my photos. The lighting and the hardwood floor and ceiling always make the pictures look too warm.

before
 our new wall quote
Tonight, Brookelynn has a friend over for a sleepover. Tomorrow, we meet my daddy and twenty five other family members for dinner at Golden Corral.
Sunday, we plan to visit my mom for a while.
Gonna be another busy weekend.  Oh yeah, Titan's cheer leading is getting ready to gear up. Brookelynn has decided to join them again this year. We will be getting her paperwork sent in this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment