Saturday

Saturday Shuffle

Friday morning started off kind of sour when I arrived at Julian's Body Shop to drop off my car so he could finish fixing the damage from the crash in June. After scheduling the repair for Friday, he informed me that he had too much other work going on to guarantee that he could finish my car in one day. So, I called Amanda, who was on her way to pick me up, to cancel the ride. As luck would have it, she didn't get the call and drove to Julian's anyway.
For lunch, Stroker met me at O'Charley's. His plan was to leave work at 10 am since I wasn't supposed to have a car and we could run errands together.
Even though my car plans went south, Stroker left work anyway and we enjoyed a nice, peaceful lunch together. After school, Brookelynn went to spend the night with my sister. Jett was spending the night too, so I am sure they kept each other entertained.
 Stacia sent this picture of Jett after his t-ball game this week. I thought he might have slid into first base...turns out, he just likes the dirt...He cracks me up :)
My friend M and her husband M met us for dinner last night. We went to CrawDaddy's and listened to the music and enjoyed a good meal with some good company. It's obvious that we are getting older. We were yawning and back home by 11:30. We just can't hang out like we used to.
Today was a continuous road trip. We hit Jackson County, White County, Dekalb County and finally back to Putnam County. We spent 90% of the day in the truck. We also enjoyed dinner at El Tap with Gary, Darlene, Delano, Stacia, Jett and Dash.

No comments:

Post a Comment