Tuesday

Shopping Amnesia

We were up by 6am with our agenda in hand. Lots to do today. We got a few things accomplished. Including a $200 Lowe's shopping spree for a few items on our list. After only eight years at this house, we finally got a light to go in the shed (now to  install it). We also bought an air compressor for those pesky flats on the hand truck. The air compressor we bought even has a pressure gauge built in and it shuts off automatically so it doesn't over inflate (and pop) the tire. That would have came in handy a couple of months ago (LOL).
Brooke just had to have the strawberry planting kit, so we should have home grown strawberry's in a few weeks. We purchased a few other things too, but I don't remember what they were. Funny how you can spend a handful of money and then not recall what you bought. I think the shock at the cash register causes me to suffer from "post shopping amnesia", but that's just my theory.
Anyway, Darlene and her computer came by to visit around noon so we all went to lunch together at El Tapatio. The chips, by the way, were back to normal (no longer stale).  Darlene left her computer for me to format and reload Windows.
Stroker and I volunteered our services to "Heart of the Cumberland" this afternoon, but the kids had to leave early because a fine mist of rain began to fall...just our luck. 
I just finished the computer format and reinstallation, so I think I will call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment