Wednesday

I Found It!

I have been busy this week...I really have. But, for some reason, I cant seem to get anything accomplished.
I start one project and need something from another room and all of a sudden Attention Deficit Disorder kicks in. So I begin to clear the distraction and something else interrupts me.
During one of my many projects this week, I somehow ended up in the attic looking for a box to store an old mobile phone back in its original packaging. That is due to O.C.D. (another disorder that I suffer from).
Anyway, so while in the attic looking for the mobile phone box, I somehow ended up organizing 2 big boxes full of little boxes.
All of a sudden I spotted it...Devin's baby book. I have been looking everywhere for that. I noticed it was missing a few months ago and could not figure out where in the world it could be. I don't know how it made it all the way to the attic, but I was glad to see it. I spent another 20 minutes just sitting there reminiscing as I read about  Devin's cute little toddler moments. I miss his cute little Winnie the Pooh decorations in his room and all of his cute little expressions.
So, although my "to do" list has not a single item checked off this week, it was all worth finding Devin's Winnie the Pooh baby book and taking a stroll down memory lane.
Thank you Lord for leading me to it.

My little Devin...He was always into something.
I can't believe that tomorrow is his last day of junior high. Where does the time go?
It doesn't seem right to think that my Devin will be a high school freshman

No comments:

Post a Comment