Thursday

First week of May 2010

Monday afternoon, Brookelynn and I decided to do a little bit of tree trimming and limb cutting. After we had the trees in our yard pruned, we worked a little on the neighbors yard (hope they don't mind). Stroker washed and waxed his truck while Devin vaccumed the Honda for me
We celebrated Cinco de Mayo a day early on Tuesday with a visit to El Tapatio. I think that is about all that we got accomplished that day. We were all worn out from the stuff we worked on Monday.


Yesterday (Wednesday), Brookelynn, my sister and I went for some "retail therapy" at Kohls while Stroker washed and waxed the Honda...and yes, I do realize how lucky I am to have someone to clean my vehicle for me :) Afterwords, we all went for dinner at
Today is my last day to get supplies for Saturday's Bridal Shower. I already have my entire kitchen table covered in candle holders, paper lanterns, serving platters, tulle, tea light candles and every other turquoise decoration I could buy.
Tomorrow, Darlene and I plan to get the decorations set up so that Saturday we just have to get the food prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment